Procedures and Requirement for Service Connections:
Procedures and requirements for service connection to all types of consumers are all similar and varies on the types and kinds of equipments to be installed based on their submitted load.
All applicants for new connections (service connection) are required to submit the following:
1. Filled-up application for membership form and identification card attached with two (2) pieces of 1” x 1” pictures and payment of P5.00 membership fee.
2. Must submit a barangay clearance or certificate where the house or structure is situated.
3. Must also secure and submit electrical plan, electrical permit and fire permit issued by the municipality where the house and or structure are situated in triplicate copy.
4. Must also submit a borrowed copy of the light bill or statement of account of nearest neighbor where it is located.
5. Must also get the number of the nearest pole where the meter shall be installed.
6. Must also submit a location map provided or accomplished either by the applicant or Municipal Engineering Office for technical and institutional purposes.
7. All applicants for permanent connection are entitled to one free service connection.
1. Residential Consumers
Residential consumers are required to pay the labor and materials to be used for their service entrance which amounts to P550.00 and one month security deposit based on the computation for one month of their submitted total load.
2. Small Commercial
Small commercial consumers are required to pay the labor and materials to be used for their service entrance which amounts to P550.00 and one month security deposit based on the computation for one month of their submitted total load.
3. Public Buildings and Street Lights
Public buildings are required to pay the labor and materials to be used for their service entrance which amounts to P550.00 and one month security deposit based on the computation for one month of their submitted total load.
Applicant for street lights connection especially those which will be directly tapped will be required to execute a memorandum of agreement indicating number of bulbs that shall be connected indicating their computation based on the following: no. of wattage of bulb x 12 hours x 30 days/ 1000 x No. of bulbs x present rate. They will also be required to pay one month deposit based on this computation.
4. Sole User, Industrial and Special Account Consumers
These types of consumers are required to provide for their own distribution lines, transformers and other equipment due to their large load. and oftentimes located in areas distant from the coop’s distribution line They will be required to sign a Power Supply Contract indicating particular technical service specifications, equipment installed and other specific term and usage required by the coop. They are also required to submit and pay the following:
5. Large Commercial
Large Commercial and Industrial consumers such as the International Broadcasting Bureau, Philam Foods Inc., and the Light Armor Brigade of the Philippine Army (LABPA) are covered with special kind of agreement or a MOA particularly in their billing or rates and other charges mutually beneficial to both.
Due to their registration of very high consumption, this type of consumers contribute largely to the efficiency of the coop’s operation such as decrease in systems loss, increase in revenue and enhances its classification as an extra-large cooperative. Incentives in the form of prompt payment discount (similar to what is being enjoyed by the coop) and rate discounts are being extended to them which are covered in a memorandum of agreement.